2022-23 President’s Award for Outstanding Indigenous Student of the Year
Applications are being accepted for the 2022-2023 President’s Award for Outstanding Indigenous student of the Year. There is one award for an Undergraduate student and one award for a Graduate student (Masters or Doctorate) or Second entry Program (Law, Medicine, Dentistry Education). Awards are valued at $4000 each. The deadline to apply is June 1, 2023.
- be students of Indigenous ancestry – First Nations (status, non-status), Métis and Inuit
- be studying full-time and involved in course work (graduate students who are in the research phase of their programs are also encouraged to apply);
- show academic achievement and previous and/or intended contribution to the Indigenous community.
How to Apply:
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, CC’ing email@example.com
- Provide a Personal Statement which describes your interests, achievements, extracurricular activities, as well as describing your community involvement and other information that may assist in determining your eligibility for this award.
- A copy of your academic record from University of Toronto and any other university you have attended
- Two letters of reference in support of your application. One letter must be from a member of the teaching staff at the University of Toronto. The second should come from someone outside the University who can describe your involvement with the Indigenous community.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the requirements, documentation needs, and more.
Back to Home