Filing a 2020 tax return?

If you are planning to file a Canadian tax return, Canada Revenue Agency requires that you provide your Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Individual Tax Number (ITN) so that it can be recorded on your annual tax year T2202 (and your T4A if the tax slip is issued).  Be sure to enter your SIN on ACORN if you haven’t done so already.

On February 21, 2021, the 2020 tax year T2202 and the T4A will be available on ACORN for you to view and print even if you have NOT recorded your SIN or ITN on ACORN.  This information will be submitted to CRA and if there is no SIN or ITN, the field will display 000-000-000. 

For more information, visit the Student Accounts Website 

Back to Home